- I/we authorize Hello Baby Photography to arrange the photography in accordance with the details below. I/we are satisfied that these details are correct and I/we understand there is a three working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing this contract before the photography is commenced and for any orders placed.
- The Booking Fee is not refundable but may be transferable.
- I/we have received, read and understand Hello Baby Photography’s price list, which has been confirmed for our assignment on payment of the deposit/ booking fee provided.
- The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations, additional props etc are our responsibility or may be invoiced unless paid for separately.
- The details and times listed here form part of this agreement and I/we agreed to make every effort to cooperate in order for Hello Baby Photography to fulfill its contracted photographic duty. I/we acknowledge Hello Baby Photography cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I/we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow Hello Baby Photography to fulfill its contractual duty; other photography by family/friends at this time is not permitted.
- I/we agree Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy (also known as Reka Choy Photography) owns the Copyright in all photographs. I/ we give permission to Reka Choy to use any image of our sitting for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for reasonable general promotional advertising for Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy Photography. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by us.
- As Reka Choy (Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy Photography) owns the Copyright, I/we agree not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement. I/we will use these photographs as agreed and understand they may not be copied or reproduced unless written approval is granted by Reka Choy.
HELLO BABY PHOTOGRAPHY
- Should nominated photographer not be available for any reason, Hello Baby Photography will notify the Client of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills.
- The price quoted will be guaranteed for seven days otherwise the current price will be confirmed when the deposit on the order is paid. Any additional costs will be advised and confirmation required before proceeding.
- As the photographs made by Hello Baby Photography are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, Hello Baby Photography unconditionally guarantees them. Hello Baby Photography does not take any responsibility for images printed through outsourced services unless referred by Hello Baby Photography.
- The negatives/digital files remain the property of Reka Choy (and Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy Photography) and will be kept on file a period of 30 Days. No returns, refunds or any discounts shall be given or complaints to be accepted after the download of digital files.
- Hello Baby Photography shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond Hello Baby Photography’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/ negatives/digital files in transit between Hello Baby Photography and professional laboratories employed by Hello Baby Photography, loss or damage to film, negatives/ digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by Hello Baby Photography or professional laboratories employed by Hello Baby Photography, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent Hello Baby Photography completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case Hello Baby Photography shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of Hello Baby Photography shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
Cancellations and Postponements – YOUR $100 retainer fee IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Once your retainer fee is paid your commitment is final. Cancellations must be done 7 DAYS OR MORE prior to your session date or a cancellation fee of $200 will be charged IN ADDITION to your retainer fee. The $200 penalty fee will be held by Hello Baby Photography for a period of 9 months and may be used as credit towards an alternative session within this valid period ONLY.
If you wish to postpone then you must do so SEVEN days prior to your session. Only one postponements per booking is allowed, after which Client will be required to rebook or charged the $100 retainer fee again. Only two postponements per one calendar year allowed. Postponements any earlier to the required notice period will incur in FULL PAYMENT on day of original scheduled and the payment will remain on file for NINE months for the client to return within this period to reschedule.
If you do not attend your photo session without valid prior notice then a $300 penalty fee is payable. This penalty fee is NOT redeemable for future sessions.
The Client is to arrive ready for the photography session to commence. Hair and makeup is the full responsibility of The Client. All outdoor photography sessions will be rescheduled to the next available date with urgency should the session be postponed due to wet weather.
Should your child become sick on the day of your scheduled cake smash session and you are not able to attend then you are responsible for the cost of consumables i.e. helium balloons and cake ($100). PLEASE NOTE all cakes are delivered fresh the day before your session and MUST be “used” within three days of delivery – therefore it is possible to reschedule and avoid forfeiting your $100 retainer fee.
Please refer to your preparation guide to ensure your baby is content and calm when you arrive at the studio. ANY personal props or memorabilia have to be shared with The Photographer PRIOR to the session date. ANY special requests MUST be shared with The Photographer PRIOR to the session date. TWO adults per newborn allowed ONLY – we do not bend this policy. Siblings are always welcome! The Client will respect the Photographers right to work within a calm environment without any disruption.
Newborn sessions are best scheduled for 2 weeks after baby’s current due date at the time of booking, should baby be born MORE than 1 week earlier than expected due date, it is the Client’s responsibility to inform Hello Baby Photography about baby’s arrival within 2 days in order for Hello Baby Photography to be able to allocate ANY available session earlier than current scheduled date to accommodate the earlier arrival of baby and to ensure baby is photographed within the recommended 3 weeks window. Please note appointments will only be required to be rescheduled if baby arrives MORE than 1 week prior to due date and therefore baby would be 4 or more weeks old on the scheduled appointment date. NO appointments will be rescheduled if baby arrives within 1 week of due date given at the time of booking. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that Client (and all family members wishing to attend the session) are available on the booked session date, Hello Baby Photography will not be held responsible or be required to reschedule appointments due to Client’s work and/or personal life commitments/schedule.