TERMS & CONDITIONS
- I/we authorize Hello Baby Photography to arrange the photography in accordance with the details below. I/we are satisfied that these details are correct and I/we understand there is a three working day cooling-off period from the date of the signing this contract before the photography is commenced and for any orders placed.
- The Session Fee is not refundable but may be transferable. The session fee covers your session to be photographed by Reka and to create a gallery of images, your time at our studio and time and talent of the photographer and does not include any products, prints or images. The minimum spend is $350 which is the cost of the smallest collection – no hidden costs. Digital images, prints and products are additional to your session fee and I would recommend choosing your collection before the session.
Outstanding amount is due latest 7 days prior to the scheduled date of session. This can be made via bank transfer or Hello Baby Photography has the right to charge my card on file (used at the time of booking) – this method will incur a $50 handling fee in addition to the outstanding amount.
- I/we have received, read and understand Hello Baby Photography’s price list, which has been confirmed for our assignment on payment of the deposit/ booking fee provided.
- The booking of and any additional costs incurred for booking venues, photography locations, additional props etc are our responsibility or may be invoiced unless paid for separately.
- The details and times listed here form part of this agreement and I/we agreed to make every effort to cooperate in order for Hello Baby Photography to fulfill its contracted photographic duty. I/we acknowledge Hello Baby Photography cannot accept responsibility for the ‘extent’ of the photographic coverage if these details are incorrect or if I/we chose not to follow the agreed to schedule.
- To avoid disruption to the photographic coverage and to allow Hello Baby Photography to fulfill its contractual duty; other photography by family/friends at this time is not permitted.
- I/we agree Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy (also known as Reka Choy Photography) owns the Copyright in all photographs. I/ we give permission to Reka Choy to use any image of our sitting for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising (website, blogs, social media platforms included) for Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy Photography. The usage for any other purpose is to be renegotiated between the parties and requires specific permission by us.
- As Reka Choy (Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy Photography) owns the Copyright, I/we agree not to copy, cause to be copied or allow anyone else to copy, photocopy, laser copy or computer scan these images. To do so is in breach of this agreement. I/we will use these photographs as agreed and understand they may not be copied or reproduced unless written approval is granted by Reka Choy.
HELLO BABY PHOTOGRAPHY
- Should nominated photographer not be available for any reason, Hello Baby Photography will notify the Client of the change as soon as it is known and provide another photographer with equivalent skills.
- The price quoted will be guaranteed for seven days otherwise the current price will be confirmed when the deposit on the order is paid. Any additional costs will be advised and confirmation required before proceeding.
- As the photographs made by Hello Baby Photography are manufactured with the finest materials currently available, Hello Baby Photography unconditionally guarantees them. Hello Baby Photography does not take any responsibility for images printed through outsourced services unless referred by Hello Baby Photography.
- The negatives/digital files remain the property of Reka Choy (and Hello Baby Photography and Reka Choy Photography) and will be kept on file a period of 30 Days. No returns, refunds or any discounts shall be given or complaints to be accepted after the download of digital files.
- Hello Baby Photography shall carry out this assignment with due and professional diligence. Elements beyond Hello Baby Photography’s control include faulty material, equipment failure, damaged and exposed film, loss of film/photos/ negatives/digital files in transit between Hello Baby Photography and professional laboratories employed by Hello Baby Photography, loss or damage to film, negatives/ digital files and proofs during processing and developing either by Hello Baby Photography or professional laboratories employed by Hello Baby Photography, industrial disputes, civil disturbances, or weather conditions which may inhibit or prevent Hello Baby Photography completing in whole or in part this assignment. In this case Hello Baby Photography shall not be liable for its complete performance of the assignment. It is agreed that the liability of Hello Baby Photography shall be limited to be a refund of any money paid under this agreement, which shall be in full & final satisfaction of any damage or loss suffered.
SESSION FEE: In order to secure your session a $200 session fee is payable at the time of your booking.
Your session fee covers your session to be photographed by Reka and to create a gallery of images, your time at our studio and time and talent of the photographer and DOES NOT INCLUDE any products, prints or images. The minimum spend is $350 which is the cost of the smallest collection – no hidden costs. Downgrading packages is not available after booking. Interest free payment plans are available upon request. Digital images, prints and products are additional to your session fee and I would recommend choosing your collection before the session.
OUTSTANDING PAYMENT: Outstanding amount is due latest 7 days prior to the scheduled date of session. For CAKE SMASH session outstanding amount is due latest 14 days prior to the scheduled date of session. This can be made via bank transfer or Hello Baby Photography has the right to charge my card on file – this method will incur a $50 handling fee in addition to the outstanding amount.
CANCELLATION: – YOUR $200 session fee IS NOT REFUNDABLE. Once your session fee is paid your commitment is final. Cancellations must be done 7 DAYS OR MORE prior to your session date or a cancellation fee of $200 will be charged IN ADDITION to your booking deposit. The $200 cancellation fee will be held by Hello Baby Photography for a period of SIX months and may be used as credit towards an alternative session within this valid period ONLY.
POSTPONEMENT: If you wish to postpone then you must do so SEVEN days prior to your session. Only one postponements per booking is allowed, after which Client will be required to rebook or charged the $200 session fee again. Only two postponements per one calendar year allowed. Postponements any earlier to the required notice period will incur in FULL PAYMENT on day of original scheduled and the payment will remain on file for SIX months for the client to return within this period to reschedule.
DELAY TO DELIVER YOUR GALLERY: Please note we endeavour to deliver your gallery within the time frame as stipulated on our website (7 days for Newborn and Cake Smash sessions / 14 days for Maternity and Outdoor sessions), however during busy periods or due to unforeseen circumstances delay can occur, the photographer (Reka Choy) and HelloBABY Photography (and Reka Choy Photography) will not be held liable for any delay due to busy periods and/or delays due to circumstances out of their control. If you wish to use the images from your session to a particular event on a set date you must let your photographer know at your session and we will try our best to accommodate your request however please note it may not always be possible to assist. Therefore we advise you book your appointment at least 3-4 weeks prior to any even you wish to use your images for.
If you do not attend your photo session without valid prior notice then a $300 fee is payable. This fee is NOT redeemable for future sessions.
The Client is to arrive ready for the photography session to commence. Hair and makeup is the full responsibility of The Client. All outdoor photography sessions will be rescheduled to the next available date with urgency should the session be postponed due to wet weather.
Should your child become sick on the day of your scheduled cake smash session and you are not able to attend then you are responsible for the cost of consumables i.e. helium balloons and cake ($100). PLEASE NOTE all cakes are delivered fresh the day before your session and MUST be “used” within three days of delivery – therefore it is possible to reschedule and avoid forfeiting your $150 session fee.
Please refer to your preparation guide to ensure your baby is content and calm when you arrive at the studio. ANY personal props or memorabilia have to be shared with The Photographer PRIOR to the session date in order to plan details in advance. ANY special requests to be shared with The Photographer PRIOR to the session date also. TWO adults per newborn allowed ONLY. Siblings are always welcome! The Client will respect the Photographers right to work within a calm environment without any disruption.
Newborn sessions are best scheduled for 1 week after baby’s due date at the time of booking, should baby be born MORE than 3 days earlier than expected due date, it is the Client’s responsibility to inform Hello Baby Photography about baby’s arrival within 2 days in order for Hello Baby Photography to be able to allocate ANY available session earlier than current scheduled date to accommodate the earlier arrival of baby and to ensure baby is photographed within the recommended 7-10 days window. Please note appointments will only be required to be rescheduled if baby arrives MORE than 3 days prior to due date and therefore baby would be 2 or more weeks old on the scheduled appointment date. NO appointments will be rescheduled if baby arrives within 3 days of due date given at the time of booking. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that Client (and all family members wishing to attend the session) are available on the booked session date, Hello Baby Photography will not be held responsible or be required to reschedule appointments due to Client’s work and/or personal life commitments/schedule.
MOTHER’S DAY SESSIONS (2023):
Mother’s Day sessions are only held on specific pre-planned dates and only available during those days – we may be able to allocate alternative appointment, however we may be unable to guarantee delivery of your images and keepsake in time for Mother’s Day.
Booking deposit of $150 is payable at the time of booking in order to reserve your spot and is non-refundable.
Christmas sessions are only held on specific pre-planned dates and only available during those days.
Due to the nature of these sessions, we kindly request only one immediate family (parents and their children) per booking. If you wish to have extended family members to join you, we recommend booking two appointments consecutively. There is a 45 minutes slot to complete your session, if you feel you or your little one need more time please consider booking two consecutive sessions.
The booking deposit of $50 is required to make your booking and is non-refundable, however you are able to transfer it to another friend or family member if you need to do so. The remaining amount is to be paid on the day of your session in cash or via bank transfer prior to your session. Upgrades to purchase additional images, packages or to full gallery will be invoiced before receiving your high resolution images.
An online gallery including all your images from your session will be uploaded within 24-48 hours and you will be required to choose your images within 3 days in order to process your order in time for Christmas. If your selection is delayed we cannot guarantee delivery of images and prints in time for Christmas (this is also due to closure of our professional lab).
Your session fee includes 6 images, any additional images can be purchased for $30 / each, or $250 for 10 images and $500 for full gallery upgrade.
Your fully edited high resolution images will be available for your download via the gallery straight away. In case of additional image purchase and/or upgrade high resolution images will be available for download upon receipt of payment for the additional images.
If you have opted to have corresponding prints packaged beautifully in a gorgeous folder, these will be available for collection from our studio during working hours between Mon-Fri from 10th December – if you require postage there is an additional fee of $25 to cover postage and packaging.
Please note should there be a lockdown and our studio forced to close, your session deposit will remain on file for 9 months to use against another session. As per our terms and conditions deposits are non-refundable.